Heating repair includes heating system care and can include repairs or replacements. Our heating technicians have all the tools necessary to keep your heating systems running smoothly.
Benefits of having your heating system repaired
– Keeping heating costs down by saving on fuel consumption because a furnace only needs to run for short periods before it starts back up again -This saves homeowners money.
– Increased comfort level
– No interruption to services when replacing parts that go out (which means no home disruption)
The tools we use for repairing heating systems at Home Boilers
We always carry an assortment of replacement parts with us so that if one part goes out, we have a replacement on hand to fix it.
Reciprocating Saw Blades
Duct Tape-Duct tape
A Kneeling Pad
The process we use in repairing heating systems at Home Boilers
– Inspecting system (checking all equipment)-We check every aspect of the furnace to identify what needs fixing.
We test each part by running them individually and checking their functionality after they have been fixed so that there will not be any surprises later down the road. Sometimes, these tests reveal problems that were already present but weren’t noticed.
– Repair heating system-We will repair and replace any parts that need to be repaired or replaced. In some cases, we might have a part on hand so the heating can be up and running quickly. If not, it is ordered in advance of your heating needing repair.
– Furnace safety inspection (checking for hazards)-After repairing heating systems, we inspect for any potential hazards by looking at cables and pipes leading into and out of the furnace.
Frequently asked questions
These are some of the questions our clients ask us about our boiler repair services.